Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frozen

I also watched this, my friend and I were looking for an extremely shit horror film to watch, the kind where you side with the killers. Now we knew there were no killers, but we wondered how you could stretch out sitting up on a ski lift for an hour and a half. We were pleasantly surprised, randomly?!
The film wasn't as bad as it could have been and I think it was a wise idea of the director to actually stick the cast up on the chair, instead of using poor/cheap special affects.
If you want to be mildly entertained and horrified by a genius use of sound affects, watch it. But please, do not get your hopes up. In fact, do as we did and believe it's going to be horrendous, that way you'll end up pleasantly surprised.



When I imdb the director, I found he'd made a film called 'Cheerleader Camp', now doesn't that sound like an awesome film!

No comments: