Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Colin

I forgot to blog about this film a while ago. I had seen about it online ages ago and finally had the chance to watch it. I originally had it on my Lovefilm list, which is possibly the longest list to ever have existed but got the chance to watch it on Tv and I wasn't disappointed!

I watched it with two lovely ladies, one of whom isn't a big horror fan, well that is an understatement, she fucking hates them! And one who appreciates a good scare and none of us were let down!

It's budget! More budget than ever before, it cost £45 to make, as everyone offered their time and the editing/production was done in the directors spare time but none of that detracts from the fact that it's good!
I'm not going to spoil it, just watch it. It's so good! Trailer below, in case you haven't seen it.



Got tickled by this yesterday:
My boss was talking to my other boss on the phone about a band yesterday and described them as "That band who wear feathers in their hair",
He looked at me and said "Pippa, what are they called, you know, they wear feathers?",
"I've no idea, what do they sing?"
"Oh, they sing those happy, dance songs, oh they supported The Heads last year in Manchester",
"Oh, MGMT".
Of all the way to describe MGMT, this is the last thing I'd think of. Hence my being tickled!
Although, this is the guy who calls all bands recording in the studio "My Left Foot", he might be a genius but I didn't say that!

No comments: