Thursday, February 26, 2009

Depression Cooking

I'm loving this lady, she's so adorable, with her basic cooking and little stories:

Although I don't fancy Egg Drop Soup much!
Doesn't 'Depression Cooking', sound like a bad pressure cooker? I wonder if you could cook food with depression or if in fact, the food wouldn't cook due to not feeling like it.

If you are currently watching Lost, then don't read the last paragraph of this entry!!!

Recently I did some of the family tree with the Queen. She remembers so much!!! Although I'm now trying to trace the relatives on the census online and it's a pain in the arse. Most of the time, the websites won't locate them. I've found the Queen's grandmother and that's it. The most annoying thing is that the last 3 sets of census: 1891, 1901 and 1911 are all on different websites, so you can't just click on the links and go back to the last census. It's called making life as hard as possible.

I get to see my one of my bestest friends this weekend, I can't wait! I'm also hoping to see some of the fantastic exhibitions on at the moment in London.
Van Dyck is at Tate Britain.
The National Portrait has some awesome stuff on.
Picasso at The National Gallery.
Don't fancy much on at The Tate Modern.
Saatchi's got some good shit on too.

Also need to find somewhere to eat dinner. Having a date with a best friend - what more could one want?!

Was chatting with an American chap yesterday and he's been in the UK for a week and hadn't tried Fish and Chips or Cadbury's chocolate?! Can you believe it?! I couldn't. Shocking behaviour!!! I changed this situation stat! I asked him what sort of chocolate he liked and recommended a Caramel. I got him to buy the Galaxy version too, as he needs to be able to compare. I mean, he might be a smooth chocolate fan, rather than a milk.

The Lost line below -
Locke is alive!!! Yeah!!! I love him so so much!!! Can't wait for Season 5 to get truly under way. Hurley's reaction is the best so far. I love love love love Lost so much. I'm not up for giving up for it, not at all. I've committed for so long and just think it's so great. On Seasons 3 and 4 I spent the end of each episode screaming and feeling as though a week was a month and I wouldn't make it, not at all...oh Lost, part of my heart will always belong to you!
Plus, isn't it strange that Locke can still walk, even though he's back in the real world? I thought everything was supposed to revert back to how it was before?!
And Whitmore vs Linus - loving this too!!! Loving it all...so much!

No comments: