Monday, April 02, 2007

The Grannymobile, but you can call her Nan.

The grannymobile is coming along nicely, oh so nicely. I think I'm likely to pull some nice young chap from Oxford with it.
It's a beautiful Vintage (you know 'vintage' as in old and second hand but let's make it sound way cooler than it is) car, with only 38,000 miles on the clock, some lovely fake flowers on the dash and no power steering - I collect envious looks from others, as I tootle past them at 60mph, but what's a girl to do?!
My father has informed me, that it's such a nice car that a family of mice moved in during the winter, they've made a cute little home in the boot, tucked nicely away by the spare wheel. I mean, who else can claim that they've had inhabitants during the colder months in their cars..I think no one.

It's my birthday today and I couldn't care less, as this week is all about Friday and Friday alone...roll on Thursday night! Although saying that, I am now the proud owner of a very pretty new handbag, thanks Garbs and Vikki and one of the greatest classic rock albums ever, AC/DC - Back in Black, cheers Howard.

No comments: