Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Strange going ons.

The toilet at work smells like cat wee and I can't get enough Peppermint tea at the mo, I'm not sure why this is but I love the fact that the box claims it to be 100% Peppermint leaves and no caffeine. And it smells like mint and makes me crave roast lamb, oh roast lamb how I love thee.

Other than that nothing to report, oh I'm giving up Myspace for lent, decided if I'm going to be a good Catholic girl?! That I should give up something worth while and at least I can start my exploration of better things online...there must be something else to occupy my time, so I don't miss it.
I have also changed my comments to be approved only, so I can't cheat and see what people are writing, when I commit, I commit properly.

Stranger Than Fiction is a pretty good film. And I can't wait to see The Science of Sleep tonight, CAN NOT WAIT!

No comments: